Pacific Coffee Research tasting notes: Cherry, dark chocolate, fruit leather, almond butter, and caramel.
Blind Assessment: Sweetly roast-toned, floral. Gardenia, dark chocolate, raisin, gently scorched oak, cashew in aroma and cup. Sweet-toned structure with gentle, round acidity; delicate, velvety mouthfeel. Dark chocolate and gardenia lead in the finish, supported by smoky oak.The Bottom Line: An engaging darker-roasted Kona cup with sweet florals and dried fruit notes and a gently smoky aromatic wood throughline.
- Due to the small nature of our business, we roast and ship our coffee only twice a month to ensure maximum freshness.
- Shipments go out the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month.
- Orders placed on or before the first Monday of the month at 9 PM HST will receive their shipment within the next week.
- Orders placed on or before the third Monday of the month at 9 PM HST will receive their shipment within the next week.
- Subscription orders will be lumped into the 1st and 3rd Friday shipping scheme as seen fit.
Love this coffee! It make me feel good knowing I am drinking the best!
Yesterday morning I had some friends over for coffee and small talk. Usually we talk about work, family and of course business, but once my friends tasted the coffee we couldn’t stop talking about Kona Love. There’s nothing like a fresh cup of Kona Love. If you’re looking for an exotic cup of coffee, give this a try. Oh yah be sure to order extra bags because your friends will come over more.
Have a Blissful Day!
CEO & Founder of Honestgainzz
Sitting here sipping my Kona Love Coffee and have nothing to say other than I absolutely LOVE it. It’s smooth and sweet and you know it’s as fresh as it gets. Such a lovely treat to start my day, something I look forward to everything morning. Also the kindest family owns Kona Love Coffee Co., which is another reason to buy your coffee here as I can guarantee every bag is packaged with the utmost care and love!
This coffee is by far the highest quality I have tasted! I’m starting to learn so much about the importance of healthy soil and using natural inputs to balance the nutrients in the soil, and it’s undeniable that these practices improve the taste of the beans and make them more nutritious than regular coffee brands out there.
My family and I here in Colorado Luv Kona Love Coffee!
It’s the only coffee we will drink now, highly recommend!