Pacific Coffee Research tasting notes: Citrus, almond, brown sugar, apple sauce, plum
Blind Assessment: Richly sweet, deep-toned. Baking chocolate, hazelnut, date, magnolia, cedar in aroma and cup. Sweet in structure with brisk acidity; satiny mouthfeel. Chocolate-toned finish with undertones of hazelnut and cedar.
The Bottom Line: A rich, chocolaty Kona cup with floral and nut tones, roasted to a darkish medium.
- Due to the small nature of our business, we roast and ship our coffee only twice a month to ensure maximum freshness.
- Shipments go out the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month.
- Orders placed on or before the first Monday of the month at 9 PM HST will receive their shipment within the next week.
- Orders placed on or before the third Monday of the month at 9 PM HST will receive their shipment within the next week.
- Subscription orders will be lumped into the 1st and 3rd Friday shipping scheme as seen fit.
This is a wonderful cup of coffee, among the finest I have tasted. As difficult it is to grow coffee in Hawaii this is a special product
I can not speak highly enough of this coffee. If I’m being honest I’m not always the biggest fan of Kona coffee and this is absolutely some of my favorite coffee I’ve ever had . Great coffee grown and roasted by great people!